• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

purty tow bar

Hey Guys,

doghead (Eric) just PM'd me with this regarding the tow bar decals. I'm multitasking on work and house building so I missed it.

I can do this! I got y'all covered for the sticker manufacture.

I'll bookmark this and check the page(s) described here and get a prototype made up.

What were the dimensions for the sticker? Is there a difference between the different tow bars? Lame question since I don't know what verbage was on them yet. :oops:

Take a piece of paper and wrap around the leg of the tow bar, mark the four corners, remove and lay flat. Give me the height and width.

They are small enough to go into a letter sized envelope so postage will be nil.
I image cost would be $5.00 including postage. Such a deal.......................... :wink:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd like BOTH stickers, the yellow one and the black and white one.

:D Pretty please?

My towbar stickers are too torn up to do any good. Can anyone else help?

I'm in for 3 sets.

Can someone give me the dimensions of that sticker. Height, width.

I am constructing them as you read this.

Is this what it should look like? Doghead sent me a picture of the TM page but isn't real legible. I can't get into the TM's right now (error message) to check the exact wording.

As soon as I get the dimensions and exact wording and Kenny's blessing - :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Kenny, you are the knowledge king - I'll get these made up for ya'll.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris, can you get measurements for both labels if you have them? Thanks

Attachments

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I presume the units of measurement were inches? Thanks Gimpyrobb, your allright no matter what Mangus says!

gimpyrobb said:
Black=5.5x2.75 and yellow=8x3.75.
Thanks gimpyrobb, that helps immensely.

So is the black one the "TOWBAR, MOTOR VEHICLE, WHEELED" one that shows on the right in the picture of the TM Page?

Does anyone have a picture of the black one (in any kind of condition) so that I get a visual of how it looks so that I can recreate that one?

Thanks

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gary, I believe the one on the right in the pic posted above, is the "Black" one("TOWBAR, MOTOR VEHICLE, WHEELED"). I don't have any labels here to reference.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks