• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question for Florida Residents

WassawBound

Truly appreciated. It looks like the moving fiasco starts on the first of next month. Wish me luck.
Safe travels. I'm in GA at the moment but also looking at land in FL. I bought one of those hand crank lifts when loading my M1082 tailer to GTFO of CA. Also let us know how the trip goes.

Also works well for dumping tires.

Attachments

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Safe travels. I'm in GA at the moment but also looking at land in FL. I bought one of those hand crank lifts when loading my M1082 tailer to GTFO of CA. Also let us know how the trip goes.

North Florida is nice. Anything south of Levy County pretty much sucks.

Gypsyman

The move is getting close. The Deuce and the M105 are loaded heavy to the top of the canopies. After looking at shipping costs I decided to enclose my gooseneck and do the majority myself. Lost some load capacity due to the weight of the wood but I gained a ton of useable cubic footage. We loaded the gooseneck over the weekend and it ended up FAR heavier than I would like. It's going to make the first trip much slower for safety reasons but it has to be done.

My current place will be listed as of next Monday so it's full steam ahead now.

Attachments

Gypsyman

That would have been super handy. Do you have any additional information on it like make and model?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks