• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

radiator repair

nickd

Well the radiator started to piss fluid before Aberdeen so I took it out and had it repaired inorder to bring the truck to the rally. On the way home same thing pissing fluid until the temp reached 200 degrees then it never moved. Once again out comes the radiator and back to the shop for the second repair(no charge) While the radiator was being repaired i changed the air lines to the new plastic ones. radiator back in and SOB it leaks again!

Consulted with Marksgarage2, purchased 1lb of black pepper and will try the black pepper fix next. I do not want to pull that radiator a third time unless I replace it!

Bitching is over

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same place Nick? Can you see exactly where its coming from? Stupid question but are you sure it's not the weep hole in the bottom of the waterpump?