• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Railroad Forum

Should we have a Railroad Forum?

• Sure, I don't see why not, we have tanks and few own them.

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • Nope, trains is dumb!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Ferro is nuts

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

Valor

Military Train Through La Grange - YouTube Military Freight Train through Downtown.........Cool.
We had those come through West Colton, Ca. yard going to/from Ft. Irwin to play war games. Lots of trains from Ft. Hood Tx. Lots of M1 Abrams!!! Before U.P. took over they transferred to the Santa Fe lines that took them to Ft. Irwin. Wish I had took some pics. :(

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Military Train Through La Grange - YouTube Military Freight Train through Downtown.........Cool.
Now I see where the billions and billions and billions of dollar go...............
Did You ever think about how many dollars it is to keep one troop supplied in the field?
Water, food , shelter, ammunition, weapons', and all the ships and aircraft and machines.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Track laid through the center of town?! That's crazy!
Almost all railroads were built when there was nothing THERE.
The railroads actually built the towns and cities which exist today.
towns + railroads

So One much watch
Oh Golly

Bronson, Elam, Fonda, Wynn, Robards but my oh my..
All the greats and Choo Choos and beginning of towns...................
and Why
Just watch to see her...............Claudia Cardinale

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Through town over a crossing, they looked like going a bit quicker than walking pace, so if you run next to it andgrab and hop? Or is that somehting only done in movies?
Nice way to die!

Humans are just naturally clumsy. Fall down while walking down the street and you get skinned knees.
If you slip or misjudge trying to "jump a train" and get under a wheel - chances are that you die.
No fun.
No re-try...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks