• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RALLY FOR N.J.???? TRI STATE AREA? UPDATED (8-2-08)

joec

i would like to get something going to get our foot in the door. I would love to do a swap meet. Like i said earlier . If anyone has big stuff to bring we can transfer to whatever.A off road forklift will be available. Scott Good (Good Transportation) will bring down one of the New07 Volvo's with a trailer, If i ask him to. We have the room. I would like to do a 25 + mile ride around. We can add more on. But i would love to have a show/swapmeet. See if we can get some vendors to show. I have this on the MVPA Forum. I would love to see it get bigger. Plus we can accomadate the swimmers. There are a couple of spots to go get stuck in. If anybody wants to play. We have farm equipment availble to drag out pretty much anything that will show.

Scott however you want to help is cool with me. More ideas i'm open . Email me with your ideas or call and leave a message on my cell phone. 609-820-3714

joec

Yes to all who want a swap meet. It is no problem to park and ride. You can trailer it in we have space to park. Alot of space!!!

NJ2000R

new member here from northern NJ....although my M51 resides 3 hours north in upstate NY, I'd still like to attend as a spectator....

joec

NewMVGuy said:
It doesnt really matter to me what month we do it. The only thing for me is, I go to my house in maine the last two weeks of august.

OK....I'm trying to see what every body's schedule is like. Between going to other events. And not being overwhelmed with so much going on at once.

No.2Diesel

Its not that far for me. Its all about scheduling. I would enjoy a three day weekend of wheeling and camping (and peeing off the back of the Deuce bed at night) :p All of our Pine Barrens out by us are restricted to hiking only.

Suggestions:

Late May, early June

Late July, early August

joec

16,17 of august sound good? still waiting to see what else is out. By then everyone should have a schedule out!

SOUND LIKE A GOOD DATE TO EVERYONE

Mike_Pop

Aervoe paints? Hasn't Alan Haige realized the people only use Aervoe once? It's just not a good product.

Swede

I'm up for a trip to Jersey, and some trail riding. Havent done any yet been ready but havent been able to make any of the organized trips.

I will have to make time for this one.

joec

Mike_Pop said:
Aervoe paints? Hasn't Alan Haige realized the people only use Aervoe once? It's just not a good product.

Don't Know MIKE POP. He said he would be interested. Any other company's out there want to come on board . You are welcome to. No charge for coming and setting up. Same as with the swap meet. Bring what you have. Should be a good turnout. 16/17 August sound good.

emr

Arvoe 24087 is the closest to original O.D. semi gloss on the market, it also wheathers just like the original darkens just like it was in the jungle sun, All mil paint is not top notch stuff,woodland green is also an exact match , I just did my 900 and when i park by the new FMTV's its perfect, u would think they are all off the same assembly. Alen is a Great Guy to deal with also, Has always been there even leaving cans on the proch for me to send a kid down to pick up at midnight and had the paint back to continue spraying 7 am not once but twice.Always calls right back, I like the Guy alot. Kind a Guy I like to do business with, If he says its on the way it is and so on. Alot of people use arvoe, and others too, ...Randy

emr

emr said:
Arvoe 24087 is the closest to original O.D. semi gloss on the market, it also wheathers just like the original darkens just like it was in the jungle sun, All mil paint is not top notch stuff,woodland green is also an exact match , I just did my 900 and when i park by the new FMTV's its perfect, u would think they are all off the same assembly. Alen is a Great Guy to deal with also, Has always been there even leaving cans on the proch for me to send a kid down to pick up at midnight and had the paint back to continue spraying 7 am not once but twice.Always calls right back, I like the Guy alot. Kind a Guy I like to do business with, If he says its on the way it is and so on. Alot of people use arvoe, and others too, ...Randy
Oh and i would like to make the ride too!!!.later summer is good too..Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks