• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RALLY FOR N.J.???? TRI STATE AREA? UPDATED (8-2-08)

joec

emr said:
emr said:
Arvoe 24087 is the closest to original O.D. semi gloss on the market, it also wheathers just like the original darkens just like it was in the jungle sun, All mil paint is not top notch stuff,woodland green is also an exact match , I just did my 900 and when i park by the new FMTV's its perfect, u would think they are all off the same assembly. Alen is a Great Guy to deal with also, Has always been there even leaving cans on the proch for me to send a kid down to pick up at midnight and had the paint back to continue spraying 7 am not once but twice.Always calls right back, I like the Guy alot. Kind a Guy I like to do business with, If he says its on the way it is and so on. Alot of people use arvoe, and others too, ...Randy
Oh and i would like to make the ride too!!!.later summer is good too..Randy
Thanks Randy

joec

ANY COMPANY INTERESTED IN BRINGING PRODUCT TO SET UP CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL,PM..NO CHARGE !!! OR IF YOU WANT A SPOT SETUP FOR YOUR COMPANY SEND ME THE CONTACT INFO. WILL BE HAPPY TO DO IT.

Attachments

n1bnc

Talk it up. Talk me into it! Sell me! I may have to drive the POS toyo Crapola there with the hopes that that it can ride in the back of something MUCH larger! I promise not to leave it there! Give me green iron!

joec

n1bnc said:
Talk it up. Talk me into it! Sell me! I may have to drive the POS toyo Crapola there with the hopes that that it can ride in the back of something MUCH larger! I promise not to leave it there! Give me green iron!

I'm pretty sure that can be arranged. Is the unimog Down?

joec

NewMVGuy said:
I'm in for a ride for sure! If you want a swap meet thats fine with me also.I voted for just the ride,but either is fine with me :D Im about 45 minutes to an hour from vincentown.I would like to meet up with the other jersey guys 8) Let me know what we need and i'll see if i cant be of some help! Thanks for gettin this going joec 8)
Scott looking good so far. Where abouts do you live?

n1bnc

The Mog should be up, Please send the snow to someplace useful like Wash DC. I have to pull the head and swap the block. The Toyo, has lately been the POS cheap transpo of choice, frequently available for loss of license plates in search of a better ride(think Cross Bronz Xprswy!). If you remember Stripes, "we aren't parking it, we are abandoning it!" The Toyo could be sent that way! ;)

As far as the mog goes, it is imperative that the block get swapped out from under the head this spring as the cab is in the way of a garage conversion.

emr

I would like to meet up with anybody up in my neck of the woods,?? for the convoy down...xt 28 on rt 80, anywhere from here down, or i would also go north a bit to meet up with somebody and then come down,,,,Randy

FormerNewMVGuy

joec said:
NewMVGuy said:
I'm in for a ride for sure! If you want a swap meet thats fine with me also.I voted for just the ride,but either is fine with me :D Im about 45 minutes to an hour from vincentown.I would like to meet up with the other jersey guys 8) Let me know what we need and i'll see if i cant be of some help! Thanks for gettin this going joec 8)
Scott looking good so far. Where abouts do you live?
Hey Joe! I live 3 miles north of Stockton! Just up out of the river valley,About a mile an a half from the Bulls Island state park...or whats left of the park after all them floods! You familiar with the area?

joec

Miles of trails lets say you would need a fuel truck to follow. Marksgarage will be doing sundays ride. And mudlord if he doesn't have trucks gonewild to do will be there all weekend i believe. The camping i am working on..!!

harg101

Hey Joe, I just saw that you will be having a ride in NJ. I'm new to the forum but I will Definitely bring the deuce down. I also noticed that you work in Allentown, where abouts I live right off of main street. Look forward to meeting everyone in August.

joec

Where off of Main St? I work at the School B&G Department. I'm Outside..Lol Small world!

Ride and Show/swapmeet. Should be fun..!! Looking forward to meeting you.

I was doing Construction and then switched..!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks