• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rally Pics

fredrader

Here is all the vehicles..Elohim1 took his deuce but he didn't drive it around though since he had his cherokee with him... I pulled elohim1's M715 over there but the fuel pump quit after one trip around the park..

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Technically the Mog only got stuck once and that was only because I drove into a 4 foot deep hole and slammed the brakes on once the water came over the hood. The the rear end was up in the air and was getting no traction. I had to call Chris for the cable on his Cherokee. Chris was going to hit the hole if I didn't. Thankfully no hydrolocked motor.

The carb was a PITA for most of the weekend. Not sure what the deal is with it. It ran great at higher RPMs but at idle and low RPMs it died a lot and flooded and generally pissed me off. I was very impressed with its off-road ability. The tight turning radius and lockers really helped. My 4wd selector locked up at the end of the 2nd day and I lost my lockers. I really missed them after losing them. Me and Rich were playing in some big stuff at the bottom of that big hill climb and I could have ran right thru this huge hole but I kept losing traction. Hopefully it's something simple.

I'll try and post all of my pics tonight. I have a bunch of camp and close-ups of trucks and people and Mog the Dog.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks