• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RAUSCHCREEK FINAL HEADCOUNT

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No.2Diesel - you're gonna have to compose a convoy plan (including meetup times, and routes) for the Rausch Creek rally. I will be heading up Friday morning, perhaps with Builder77, he seems to still be coming up for the rally. If you want to meet up somewhere around the I-81/I-78 intersection, please find out a meeting place near there that would be a good location for trucks to marshall.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: roadside help

Ok I am in for at least Sat/Sun, but am still working on Friday. Even if I can get off then I am not sure if I will be able to meet up for the local convoys as I don't get off till midnight.

ONTOS66

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. NJ DOT has decided that the motoring public need us more than we need a holiday off from the motoring public.

Have a great time and a safe trip in both directions!

Attachments

Swede

Due to some unfortunate acts of the thing called life, I with great regret, have to cancel at the last minute. Some personal,plus work have forced me to bite my lip, and face up that I am going to miss an awesome weekend, and be a miserable SOB cause I am not able to attend. Sorry, If i have wasted anyones time. I hope to hear some good stories, and see lots of photos. I am going to try to drive up for the Day sat.(for a cpl hours in the afternoon) or sun. Can someone inform. me of hours that I can stop by, or how long sunday most will be staying.

I again am sorry.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's an update of tose who have responded with me as well:

Those that said they are deff. attending:

No.2Diesel M35A2
No.2sBro M819
NewMVguy M35A2
Maddawg M35A2
SpicerGear Undecided
Opie M109

Hopefuls:

Builder77 CUCV/trailer - arriving Friday during day???
SrJeeper no truck - showing up Sat to say hi ????

spicergear

I'll be there Friday by 10am. Won't have my big M715 as I won't borrow a trailer again (and add more gray hair). The Deuce is questionable...would like to have it there just because but have been working on several different parts of it and don't think they'll all get tied up for the trip. Will have my GMC, prolly my Yamaha Big Bear, and girl friend. She's looking forward to it, yep...a keeper. :)

FormerNewMVGuy

spicergear said:
I'll be there Friday by 10am. Won't have my big M715 as I won't borrow a trailer again (and add more gray hair). The Deuce is questionable...would like to have it there just because but have been working on several different parts of it and don't think they'll all get tied up for the trip. Will have my GMC, prolly my Yamaha Big Bear, and girl friend. She's looking forward to it, yep...a keeper. :)
Hope you can make it! But i wanted to point out that some body sent me a web page for RC and it said NO ATV's, so you might want to check before hand, thought about throwing my kodiak in the back of the deuce till i saw that!

Scott

No.2Diesel

Builder77: Give me or Maddawg a call when your an hour away from the park so we can meet you at the gate. Again, my cell is (631)-766-3283. (I invite creative prank phone calls) :)

Swede: No big deal. If you want to make a day trip just call me and we'll hang out. If you want to come Sunday the 819 and Deuce will be there most of the day since getting back through the City on a Sunday Afternoon/Evening is suicide with the traffic.

NewMVGuy: I'll call you this evening to firm up details (not much) about our rendezvous at the Bloomsbury Pilot.

Spicer: Awesome, maybe you can be our trail guide. :)

--------------------------

ATVs:

RC off road park is only for fullsize four wheeled vehicles. They do have seperate properties that cater to MX and ATVs.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Do we still need water? I could bring the IBC full of water if people think they can use it. Otherwise I might just bring a few gallons. I can bring wood too if wee need some.

No.2Diesel

I am bringing 25 gallons of fresh acquifer water in collapsable bladders. How much fire wood do you guys need? I'll try to bring an S-load.

There is also a courtesy wood pile as well.

It's October and still feels like August.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks