• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Facing PTO on the Transmission what to run off it?

rmgill

Ok, so my duece has a double output PTO. Winch on the front of course and the rear facing PTO which is currently doing nothing. I'd like to start planning a dump bed and possibly a light K-BOOM crane. I may end up going with a smaller type crane having spoken to Squirt Truck about the complexities and strain on the chassis. I'm just not certain about the process of boxing the frame.

I'm also of a mind to include a hydraulic fitting set on QD connections allowing me to run some remote tools or other devices remote from the truck. It's turned into a general purpose do anything truck and if I add a dump bed and/or a small k-boom or other sort of crane it'll be very handy. I've used it at the RR museum I volunteer at and the other staff are green with envy when I pull up to use it for what ever.

So, what sort of PTO pump would I wan to run?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks