• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery

12vctd

The next steps in your truck builds guys are jhust as fun, no need to be nervous you have many new numbers for help, the fourm, and most of all time is now on your side.

jsthnt@gmail.com

That's true. We r putting in new seals this week hopefully. We already fixed the gap between the windows and top. So we are right on track. We aren't so nervous now lol. We have soooo many people stopping at our house to see it and take pictures so we are definitely the talk of the town. We have a lot of support now thanks to Glen. We will keep everyone informed on the progress.

91W350

That looks like some wildman from deep in the woods of Kentucky behind the wheel. Look out Kansas...here he comes. That must be entering Kansas City from the Missouri side....

jsthnt@gmail.com

I can't work on the Deuce today, it is snowing again. Mindy gotahold of boyce and accuair to figure out the cab top and the air bags.
Boyce said that they get hundreds of call a day on General Granite, and episode two is on again this weekend. I will have to have all my friends watch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks