• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball rally in Gilbert PA, Sep 2014 - who's going?

Ok I'm going to bring this back up.... I'll be looking for a m105 vinyl cover in green or 3 color camo and a antenna for a m35a2. I need the base and the antenna masts and possibly sugar scoop. I want a spring base not the rubber flexible base.

art

For Sale OD Stuff
⚫16 x 16 Expandable Frame tent (vinyl) with frame
GP Small, canvas, No liner, like new,
Metal poles and pins
⚫Wooden poles available
⚫Vestibule for GP small, canvas
⚫M35 engine block heaters
⚫Jeep rotisserie, or called a engine stand. Works unbelievable nice, great shape.
Great for restoring Jeeps, Mules or rebuilding engines.
Comes with a Crank handle, 2 End frames on castors and 2 Mounting plates with threaded holes to adjust for each project.
⚫PSPRunway Mats, 10' rusty 2 each
⚫Convoy light 12v NOS light only
⚫Padlock Sets Keyed alike, 2, 3, 4 or 5 locks in a set.
Keep all of your MV’s & stuff lock up with only one key that fits all. Stamped US
PM for details
i will be in spaces C15-21 on the left just past the food vendors

Last edited:

bonedoc

Have a some parts of an M35A2 up for grabs if anyone can use them.

A windshield frame, has air wiper motors, one pane of glass has crack. I have an extra pane that isn't cracked, new seals for windows as well. Also an extra window frame. Needs refurbishing.

Set of west coast mirror brackets with mirrors.

Soft top, not sure if this is repairable. Cover is solid with no tears or holes, the plastic strip that mounts on windshield is cracked/broken and needs replacement. I'd imagine an upholstery shop could repair.

Soft top frame

If anyone can use these, let me know, throw me an offer. I can get pics and forward them to you.

215Dave

For Sale OD Stuff
⚫16 x 16 Expandable Frame tent (vinyl) with frame
GP Small, canvas, No liner, like new,
Metal poles and pins
⚫Wooden poles available
⚫Vestibule for GP small, canvas
⚫M35 engine block heaters
⚫Jeep rotisserie, or called a engine stand. Works unbelievable nice, great shape.
Great for restoring Jeeps, Mules or rebuilding engines.
Comes with a Crank handle, 2 End frames on castors and 2 Mounting plates with threaded holes to adjust for each project.
⚫PSPRunway Mats, 10' rusty 2 each
⚫Convoy light 12v NOS light only
⚫Padlock Sets Keyed alike, 2, 3, 4 or 5 locks in a set.
Keep all of your MV’s & stuff lock up with only one key that fits all. Stamped US
PM for details
what are you looking to get for the runway matting?

jatonka

I'll be there by Thursday as usual, I can make an M332 Ammo trailer cover if you want it, Maddog, let me know. Will be Canvas,OD only. Can bring anything anyone needs, JT out.

I'll be heading out of Boston Wed and arriving Thur. to set up with Gypsy Co.
Steve & Robin

Art Swain and I will be arriving early Wed. morning(Advanced Scouting Party) to officially kick off the show. First long trip for my M925 towing the fully loaded MKT? Have checked and re-checked everything, so should be a milkrun.

Have 2 NOS M927/928 Cargo Covers, and lots of MKT stuff. Bringing a set (6) NOS in the boxes MBU Alum Racks.

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks