• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball rally in Gilbert PA, Sep 2014 - who's going?

I'll be grabbing some of them!

Throwing this out there again..... I'll be looking for a green or 3 color camo vinyl m105 cover if anyone has one for a decent price and is willing to bring it with..... pm me please. Thanks

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One week left to go!

Looked at the weather forecast - next Thursday-Saturday is shown to be lows in the high 40s, highs in the low 70s, and partly sunny the whole time. Looks great!

One Week to GO!

One week left to go!

Looked at the weather forecast - next Thursday-Saturday is shown to be lows in the high 40s, highs in the low 70s, and partly sunny the whole time. Looks great!
I agree with Maddawg, weather looking good, so should be excellent. I attended the pre-show planning meeting last night. The club reported that all vendor spots have sold out and more are being added. Should be the BIGGEST Gilbert Show yet. Looking forward to seeing all you guys.

John

HAWKMAN

If anyone would be interested in a M-101-A1 trailer, (lights removed) no title for $325.00 let me know so I can bring it to the show....

To all MKT Owners,
Bringing the following hard to get Kitchen Trailer items to sell. NOS MBU Slave cables, NOS 2 Wire Harnesses, NOS 4 Wire Harnesses, Take out 2 and 4 Wire Harnesses, as well as 1 25 ft. MBU Extension Cable(not easily found item). Nice take out splash shield sets for 2 and 4" griddles. NOS Fuel Adapters and Fuel Hoses(also have take off hoses). Several nice condition tan water cans, Cambro Food Containers and Beverage Dispensers. Square Alum Pans, Large forks, spoons, knife sets and bags, measuring sets, strainers, ladles, and colanders. Also have manuals for MBU and M-59 Range. Have some Tan travel covers and NOS Covers and Large Screen Sets. NOS Gas Lantern and nice Field Table. Have lots of other stuff, too much to list. PM me for your needs, and I will bring to the show. Will have my MKT set-up in back of Art Swain, with Gypsy Company folks. Thanks.

John

LanceRobson

I have D8 Dave's persaonal M1009, a strong runner with only 19,000 miles that is literally rusting apart the whole length of the floor. I'll be parting it out starting this week. The entire dirveline is up for grabs except the transfer case. The left door and glow plug relay are already spoken for. The list below is a partial list of good items it has. If you are interested in anything shoot me a PM for my phone number and we can talk about it. I can send pics of the body parts and engine. I won't bring any large parts unless they are spoken for.

Engine w/o starter, alternators or power steering pump
Turbo 400 transmission
28 volt starter
Right and left alternators
Alternator mounting brackets
Radiator
Washer and coolant bottles
Hydroboost and master cylinder
Wiper motor and linkage
Battery hold downs (trays are rotted)
Hood
Front bumper, has a small rock dent in one end
Brushguard
Tires and rims, tires are in good shape, some of the rims are rusty on the inside
All glass except the left door and the vent windows
Steering wheel
Steering column and gearbox
Axles and drive shafts
Rear cap
Tailgate, has a fair amount of rust but no holes-the crank is broken but the regulator works
Power steering pump
Fan shroud
Transmission to transfer center support (may be spoken for)
Transfer skid plate
Rear bumper
Pintle
Dash pad, has a few splits but is in overall good shape and is flat so is a good candidate for a new skin
The grill has about three cross bars broken out.
Left taillihgt housing, has a chip on the pottom but seems watertight. (Right is spoken for)

My son has been going over it but I thnk that all the other small parts are still there so if you need somethng else PM me with the item(s)

Thanks

Lance

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One thing I have, non-military, if anyone might be interested for their workplace or job, I have a Ridgid Model 300 pipe threading machine in good condition, the motor and everything works good and I gave it a fresh coat of grey paint, $800. Let me know if you're interested and I'll put it on the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks