• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball rally in Gilbert PA, Sep 2014 - who's going?

HAWKMAN

I'll be there in my usual spot....will be available to bring parts for anyone that needs them..... emmando22 are you going to need any more cargo 'chutes?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's Friday and Saturday show, you probably be lonely there on Sunday.
If you are set up, it's slowly turning into a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday show. Which is great! More days to enjoy with friends and green iron.

Working on the Vietnam display, might have more news on that in a separate thread.

foxtrk2

ill be there fo rsure probably arrive thurs day leave sun camping in the pup tent again best show around only second to maybe sussex

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks