• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Dot condenser brackets?does anyone have the red dot condenser mounting brackets f

VQ-1

does anyone have the red dot condenser mounting brackets (for sale) for a slant-back or even some measurements so i might be able to fabricate some?

Attachments

Haasino

Kirk,

My truck is currently out of town having some repair/resto work done... but I can get you some detail photos and measurements in a week or so when it's back in my hands.

jwaller

same here. I just put a slantback on mine and have the same ac, so if you could provide me with those bracket dimensions as well I'd be grateful.

Haasino

Well, the weather decided to turn and start raining out of nowhere this morning, so I wasn't able to go measure my condenser brackets before leaving for work... hopefully the sun will be out tomorrow.

VQ-1

Well, the weather decided to turn and start raining out of nowhere this morning, so I wasn't able to go measure my condenser brackets before leaving for work... hopefully the sun will be out tomorrow.
cool, thanks for the update [thumbzup]

R Racing

I'm installing 2 systems designed for a hwwmv . 1 on a M920 the other on a M35a3. I believe I may not use the brackets on the M35A3.Will know more in the next 2 weeks.

Haasino

Here are some detail photos of the condenser unit on my truck... go ahead and mark what parts you want measurements on and I'll break out the ruler.

Attachments

R Racing

OK I have a question for you. The last picture that shows the on off and blower switches. Were does the white wire and the Black with the white strip thats marked control panel go to ?? I have several calls into red dot but so far no return call.:-(

Thank you