• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Dot condenser brackets?does anyone have the red dot condenser mounting brackets f

VQ-1

thanks, here are the measurements i need in the photo.
also, what is behind the bracket on the driver side bracket of the condenser (have arrows pointing at the bracket)?

Attachments

Haasino

OK I have a question for you. The last picture that shows the on off and blower switches. Were does the white wire and the Black with the white strip thats marked control panel go to ?? I have several calls into red dot but so far no return call.:-(

Thank you
Well, full disclosure... I didn't actually install this unit; it was already installed when the truck came to me.

I went back in and tried to trace those two wires... the white wire seems to disappear somewhere behind the dash panel/firewall, but the blk/wht wire looks like it wraps itself behind the doghouse and connects to the compressor. Maybe the white wire is a ground?

Attachments

VQ-1

OK I have a question for you. The last picture that shows the on off and blower switches. Were does the white wire and the Black with the white strip thats marked control panel go to ?? I have several calls into red dot but so far no return call.:-(

Thank you
If I am not mistaken...it goes to the compressor and it's the clutch wire...

R Racing

Well, full disclosure... I didn't actually install this unit; it was already installed when the truck came to me.

I went back in and tried to trace those two wires... the white wire seems to disappear somewhere behind the dash panel/firewall, but the blk/wht wire looks like it wraps itself behind the doghouse and connects to the compressor. Maybe the white wire is a ground?
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!! :jumpin::jumpin:[thumbzup]

R Racing

Thanks John! After looking at the print better it looks like the white wire goes to the power on switch . so now I have the info I need to get wiring this up ;)

usmc81301

Does anyone have any brackets for the condenser for the slant backs or can someone make them? I seem to be missing my brackets and I am in a bit of a time crunch and can't fabricate these myself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks