• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redball 2012 Jim Thorpe Winter Swapmeet

Srjeeper

The Redball Winter Swapmeet will be held Saturday March 3rd. 2012 at the usual location.

Additional info regarding registration will be available shortly on the website so please keep checking in.

2012 Jim Thorpe Info

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope to make it this year. Missed out in 2011, want to get back to the center of Frozen Wasteland USA for green iron parts! :)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTT for those interested in making the trip to snowbound NE PA for the Jim Thorpe show. Not a MV show per se, more like a parts swap meet. But always good to get folks together for the first show of the year...

HAWKMAN

I'll have a couple tables for whatever...if anybody needs any CUCV stuff let me know and I can bring to show, see ya'll there...:D

emr

Me and newmvguy will have an MTA table for any one interested, And i will have some parts, I will make a list tomorrow, but so far ...gal dot5 for 35 ..5 gal for140... deuce cab top 3 color vinyl brand new 150, 809 series master cylinder 55, deuce brake shoes 130 for 12 shoes one set, 2 brand new never mounted 90020s ndtccs 200 for pair, whats it a 1008 a rear sliding window for a chev p/u mil part, for 100, brand new in box, I have a military Holmes wrecker sling for the tow thing that goes onto the 5th wheel, it bolts to the rear shackle mounts on an 818 for 150 , 5 gal 10wt mil cans for 25 ea.

Srjeeper

Jim tells me tables are going rather fast.
So if you want to set up to sell, he suggests getting registered now before it's too late, as tables are limited.

http://redballonline.org/JimThorpeShow/2012JimThorpeInfo.htm

I also want to remind those that have not renewed their RedBall membership, that I'll be taking renewals and New Membership Applications during the swapmeet.

RedBall Hats & T-shirts will also be available.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones..2 weeks and counting....[thumbzup]

vtdeucedriver

Me and newmvguy will have an MTA table for any one interested, And i will have some parts, I will make a list tomorrow, but so far ...gal dot5 for 35 ..5 gal for140... deuce cab top 3 color vinyl brand new 150, 809 series master cylinder 55, deuce brake shoes 130 for 12 shoes one set, 2 brand new never mounted 90020s ndtccs 200 for pair, whats it a 1008 a rear sliding window for a chev p/u mil part, for 100, brand new in box, I have a military Holmes wrecker sling for the tow thing that goes onto the 5th wheel, it bolts to the rear shackle mounts on an 818 for 150 , 5 gal 10wt mil cans for 25 ea.
[thumbzup]I'll be sure to look for ya on the dot 5.

Any 5 ton parts.............Early series that is.

vtdeucedriver

Jim tells me tables are going rather fast.
So if you want to set up to sell, he suggests getting registered now before it's too late, as tables are limited.

http://redballonline.org/JimThorpeShow/2012JimThorpeInfo.htm

I also want to remind those that have not renewed their RedBall membership, that I'll be taking renewals and New Membership Applications during the swapmeet.

RedBall Hats & T-shirts will also be available.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones..2 weeks and counting....[thumbzup]
See ya there[thumbzup]

m816

Well Bill, Since you talk it up so well guess I will have to make the trip to the snow bowl after all. A reminder to everyone else- We have not had much snow in the north east but I would go out on a limb and predict it will snow in Jim Thorpe this year when that show is running.

Srjeeper

Someone is likely to have CUCV bumper shackles right?

I'd almost bet on it...but you need to get there early cause some start packin up around 1400. The early bird gets the shackle at Jim Thorpe and other great deals too.

In the event you don't find any, there's folks there we can put you in touch with that have them.

vtdeucedriver

Well Bill, Since you talk it up so well guess I will have to make the trip to the snow bowl after all. A reminder to everyone else- We have not had much snow in the north east but I would go out on a limb and predict it will snow in Jim Thorpe this year when that show is running.
HEY, why you got to go and do a thing like that. Hey vinny, get your current issue of MVM[thumbzup]

Srjeeper

Anyone know if there will be tires for sale? Looking for deuce or 5t tires.

I'm not gonna say yes or no to your question, but understand, this is a 1 day indoor swapmeet that runs for about 8 hrs.. That being said, certain things are not likely to be available here, that you'd see at an bigger outdoor event.

If you don't come across it here, there's MTA in April & Jake's fleemarket in May. Your just as likely to run into someone here that has what your lookin for, but didn't cart it with them for this show.

So come on out...see what it's all about...talk to some folks....you'll be glad ya did..:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks