• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redball 2012 Jim Thorpe Winter Swapmeet

emr

ok I will bring 4 gals to show. unless i get an e mail before then :) Thanks,,, 973 219 4499 is my cell as a just incase we walk by each other.

cheiser666

HAWKMAN- As long as the dent is minor I will take it on saturday.

Does anyone need an m1008 rear driveshaft? I will bring it if someone wants it.

338lapua09

Making plans to head that way in the a.m. . was wondering if anyone was bringing fuel can mounts and duece wheel studs/nuts? thanks see you at the show..

Rodger

m816

I flapped my gums so much, talking to so many friends that I haven't seen since Gilbert,that I had to rince with some Irish wislkey when I got home. Sure had a great time seeing everyone.

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice to see and talk to everyone today. Looked like a great turnout to me. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next event.[thumbzup]

emr

Sure was Great to see Bill out and about, and in good spirits and form, this really is an awesome event, just right to start off the year, great Job by Jim Gilmore and Sven and Helga for sure, all the Red Ball members that worked I did not know need a Great Job and well Done Too :driver:

vtdeucedriver

Sure was Great to see Bill out and about, and in good spirits and form, this really is an awesome event, just right to start off the year, great Job by Jim Gilmore and Sven and Helga for sure, all the Red Ball members that worked I did not know need a Great Job and well Done Too :driver:
Thanks for bringing out the brake fluid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks