• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

REDBALL Military Transport Fall Rally & Swap Meet, Gilbert PA, September 18&19, 2009

rbmtcweb

REDBALL Military Transport Fall Rally & Swap Meet, Gilbert PA, September 18&19, 2009

Join us for our annual event at the West End Fair Grounds, Rt. US209, Gilbert, PA.

Military Vehicle display, swap meet, vendors, rides & eats – 8 am to 5 pm each day. Vehicle Judging 1pm, Saturday.

Camping available w/hookups. Vendor setup September 17, noon to dusk.

Web: www.redballonline.org/2009GilbertInfo

WarrenD

Bump. With about 2 weeks to go, time to get this back up in view!!
I've never been, but looking forward to it. Will be a long day with a 4 hour drive each way.....

HAWKMAN

Trying to finish the jeeps and will be starting to load the trailers today.....I will be bringing more OD this show that ever...hope I make it...........times a ticking.......:-D

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking forward to this show! It's a great little secret, smaller than Aberdeen, but in many respects it's a better show.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fair warning to all: I have packed up my trailer with all kinds of goodies.. But I will be leaving at 12 noon on Saturday.. So stop by early.

Spongeidys

so how exactly does this work? if i want to bring my deuce what do i do? i have nothing to swap.. but will be looking for goodies.. i only live about 10 minutes away from the west end fair grounds... someone fill a newb in please ;D

Srjeeper

Gilbert Update...............

There are a few vendor spots still open, they're going fast, so call your reservations in now.

This year they are expecting one of the largest 'Half-Track' gatherings in a very, very long time. (They will also be giving 'Half-Track' rides.)

All Military Vehicle rides are 'FREE', for Children & Adults.

Those that drive a Military Vehicle to the show 'get in Free'.

This is a Show/Swapmeet. If your lookin, you'll see it here. If your searchin for a part, you'll find it here.

The food is good, the rest rooms are clean, so plan to attend with the entire family.

Check our site for more info www.redballonline.org

See ya Sept. 18th. & 19th...........Rain or Shine.......................................

WarrenD

Forgive an FNG question, but are there more vehicles on Sat? I'll assume that Friday is the best day for the swap stuff (get there early for the best stuff/deals) but I'm thinking that Sat would be better for the vehicles?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks