• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Right and wrong way to start a deuce

DeuceDad

Thank you S

Thank you Stumps and everyone else in this thread including Doghead. I enjoy reading both current and past posts on all sorts of topics and I read the TMs often (both those provided as short cuts to the Resource page in the posts and the hardcopy of the TMs I purchased right after getting my deuce.) Before I even put a wrench to my deuce I strive to be absolutely certain I am fully informed as to what needs to be done and at times I ask questions because I have found everyone does it a little different. The TMs can provide the technical stuff whereas the posts provide the valuable 'lessons learned'. I work in the military aerospace world and I would never expect someone to just pickup a process specification, read and then start wrenching away without also being educated on the important stuff between the lines. The experience in 'SS' and the advice which comes from it is priceless!! :beer:

Thanks.

oddshot

If you search the PS section, there is a little article referring to the "Multifuel Operator" It contains detailed instructions and cartoon pics by Will Eisner. Everyone should read it from time to time.

Linky Steel Soldiers :: Military Vehicles Supersite
Sorry to be dense ... but I cannot find the "PS" section.

The link you posted just seems to bring me "home"...

Help ...?

oddshot

stumps

Sorry to be dense ... but I cannot find the "PS" section.

The link you posted just seems to bring me "home"...

Help ...?

oddshot
The old SS site used to be linked to the "Resources ->Technical Manuals" button just below the "STEEL SOLDIERS" heading. Sadly, some of the scourge of the earth took to spamming the site with the worst of the worst garbage, and the management was forced to shut it down.

But fear not! If all goes well, it will be back, reborn, repackaged, and a beauty to behold, I am certain. Just not today.

-Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks