• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Right angle adapter on MEP-002a fuel pumps

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got my new Facet pumps in, and Im having a heck of a time getting the right angle brass fittings off the inlet and outlet. I want to just buy some new units to put on... what exactly am I looking for? I know the thread dimension on the end that goes onto the pump... but what should I be searching for on the end with the bevel to seat on the fuel line?

Thanks

jamawieb

Got my new Facet pumps in, and Im having a heck of a time getting the right angle brass fittings off the inlet and outlet. I want to just buy some new units to put on... what exactly am I looking for? I know the thread dimension on the end that goes onto the pump... but what should I be searching for on the end with the bevel to seat on the fuel line?

Thanks
Use heat, lots of heat! If you will use a small torch and heat the fitting, it will come off easily.