• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Right angle adapter on MEP-002a fuel pumps

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got my new Facet pumps in, and Im having a heck of a time getting the right angle brass fittings off the inlet and outlet. I want to just buy some new units to put on... what exactly am I looking for? I know the thread dimension on the end that goes onto the pump... but what should I be searching for on the end with the bevel to seat on the fuel line?

Thanks

jamawieb

Got my new Facet pumps in, and Im having a heck of a time getting the right angle brass fittings off the inlet and outlet. I want to just buy some new units to put on... what exactly am I looking for? I know the thread dimension on the end that goes onto the pump... but what should I be searching for on the end with the bevel to seat on the fuel line?

Thanks
Use heat, lots of heat! If you will use a small torch and heat the fitting, it will come off easily.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks