• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rims for my 5 new Continental 365/80R20 MPT81's

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First off...THANK YOU Gringletaube for explaining the different rim profiles in the thread about putting 14R-20 tires on stock rims. For once, i have read about a mistake I was about to make before actually making it.

The final modification to Casa Azuls "extreme makeover" is going to be mounting the 5 new Continental 365/80R20 MPT81 on to conbat rims. I bought 5 rims from Barstow truck parts, but they ended up too narrow...and got returned (Gordo is SOOOOOO pleasant to deal with :roll:). I was about to look at modified HMTT rims until i read Gringletaube's explanation. So anyway, I am now totally confused...

I know I need:

11x20R rims.

6 x 8.75" bolt pattern

With an 8" offset (aprox.).

With MPT profile.

"combat" style ( I want to be able to change the tire with the rim still attached to the truck).

So if any of you have suggestions, part spec. #'s, or rims for sale...Please post up!!!

Vendors: Feel free to PM me with what you have to offer!

Here is a picture of Casa's new power plant (supped up 6BTAA) and one of the front suspension mods.

Attachments

Last edited:

503m715

I still have the 6 m35a3 wheels if you are interested. These are the right 20 x 11" mpt wheels, not the skinny Canadian wheels that Barstow truck parts trys to pass off as a3 wheels.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks