• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rims for my 5 new Continental 365/80R20 MPT81's

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First off...THANK YOU Gringletaube for explaining the different rim profiles in the thread about putting 14R-20 tires on stock rims. For once, i have read about a mistake I was about to make before actually making it.

The final modification to Casa Azuls "extreme makeover" is going to be mounting the 5 new Continental 365/80R20 MPT81 on to conbat rims. I bought 5 rims from Barstow truck parts, but they ended up too narrow...and got returned (Gordo is SOOOOOO pleasant to deal with :roll:). I was about to look at modified HMTT rims until i read Gringletaube's explanation. So anyway, I am now totally confused...

I know I need:

11x20R rims.

6 x 8.75" bolt pattern

With an 8" offset (aprox.).

With MPT profile.

"combat" style ( I want to be able to change the tire with the rim still attached to the truck).

So if any of you have suggestions, part spec. #'s, or rims for sale...Please post up!!!

Vendors: Feel free to PM me with what you have to offer!

Here is a picture of Casa's new power plant (supped up 6BTAA) and one of the front suspension mods.

Attachments

Last edited:

503m715

I still have the 6 m35a3 wheels if you are interested. These are the right 20 x 11" mpt wheels, not the skinny Canadian wheels that Barstow truck parts trys to pass off as a3 wheels.