• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Riverside SOCAL Meet 25 May

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're meeting at Zorba's at 1800 on the 25th. Hope to see all you SOCAL guys there. Or at least those close to Riverside.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Right before Memorial Weekend?

Afraid I'll have to miss this one as I'll be getting the truck packed and ready for the battle at George AFB.

Hopefully this can be a semi-regular thing and I'll make the next one.

Or maybe I'll just come out in the POV since the truck will be full and sitting ready for the weekend.

BTW, where is Zorba's?

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Afraid I'll have to miss this one as I'll be getting the truck packed and ready for the battle at George AFB.

Or maybe I'll just come out in the POV since the truck will be full and sitting ready for the weekend.

BTW, where is Zorba's?
Yup, right before the weekend. Phil should brief us on the location, etc once he gets off of work. I just wanted to get the word out as soon as I could.

TheRecorder

BTW, where is Zorba's?

What's at George AFB?

What's at Zorba's

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even if you don't have or can't bring a MV, come one out so you can put a face to a name. We will probably just eat something and hang out for a few hours.

hole

Wish I could, but I've got 3 remodels going on currently and have me going 12hrs a day. You guys have fun, maybe the next one.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bump - hope to see some new faces tomorrow! Rumor is the movie star deuce might be there.

Loco_Hosa

Myself and the movie star truck will be there, but with a lack of functional lights and a motor oil leak.

Phil will be fallowing me there, to draw attention from all the failed lights, lack of registration, plate, ect.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Myself and the movie star truck will be there, but with a lack of functional lights and a motor oil leak.

Phil will be fallowing me there, to draw attention from all the failed lights, lack of registration, plate, ect.
I'll be following Phil, who is following you. To keep this whole deal legal, we need a TAN truck in the convoy.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be able to stop by on my way home from work. Don't laugh if I show up in a certain 50 MPG oriental hybrid car.
Aaaaahhh! The horror of it allrofl!! I'd keep it away from the big iron. I know my truck likes to snack on little cars.:wink:

Sorry, fellas. Riverside is a little far for me. On duty 'til 1630. Would never make it, even in the daily driver. Good news though, I drove the 5-T as the daily driver today. It's street cleaning day and I'm keeping the 5-T home all week due to maintenance and Memorial Day activities.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Waiting on soldier B to finish his chores and then we are headed north to Phil's and then to pick up the movie star deuce and over to Zorba's. See you guys in a bit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks