• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Riverside SOCAL Meet 25 May

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would really like to do another gathering around the 22nd or so, since I will be moving away from Cali absolutely no later than the 25th.
Guess this is not going to happen again while you're here. Hope your trip north(?) goes well. I'll be headed for N.Nev the start of Aug. If you're anywhere near there maybe we can get in some Dirt Track Travel :beer:

dezert ratt

So when is the next meet? I wanna meet the so cal guys, ive got lots of questions. Im trying to get funds together to purchase my 1st mv, and its looking like im jumping straight into 5 ton!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

deuceaid

Banned
Who knows, You may very well start the next meet up. I will keep an eye on this, but You/They may want to start a new tread..... I was thinking about the Hemet-Ryan convoy and/or airshow this year too......someone will bite

998Junkie

So when is the next meet? I wanna meet the so cal guys, ive got lots of questions. Im trying to get funds together to purchase my 1st mv, and its looking like im jumping straight into 5 ton!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
That would be a big jump but I'd do it. I'd stay away from a tractor as the mandated insurance is going to kill you. With a 5 ton you'll need at least a class B, with a tractor you are going to need a class A.

Welcome. Call you're meet and I'll try to make it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks