• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip from south Florida to Lockbourne, Ohio . 42 MRAP Seats

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try to get my hands on one to see if I can engineer it to fit my M1010. Might be a worthy addition.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm going to try to get my hands on one to see if I can engineer it to fit my M1010. Might be a worthy addition.
Dunno if you ever tried one of my charter bus seats, but those look just as comfy. I would have jumped on a pair, but mine have arm rests and I've grown quite fond of them.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, never did sit it those seats but I really like arm rests. The rainbow fabric is a real deal breaker for me, not to say I'm against the GLBT movement. I wish the MRAP seats were green but black is fine.

Jeep, if you want seats from Stonepicker1, come up to the GA rally or try to get a set home from there.

tobyS

Has anyone installed one of these seats in the driver position? I picked up two for my 817 and would still like to keep the spring ride for the driver side...or perhaps adapt an air bag. They are much more comfortable for my back... but I'm concerned making them a solid mount will make for a rougher ride in the driver position.

To those of you that purchased on the return trip...you got a heck of a deal.

As a side note...who has a center console?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks