• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ross HF54 Power Steering in my Deuce

Seth_O

Do you have. Casting number for that arm? Or a part number thanks
WB,
iirc there is a casting number on the arm. Unfortunately I am away from my truck for a while, so can't walk out to look at it. Sorry :-(. There are two different arms available, one is shorter than the other. You want the shorter one. PM gringeltaube - he is the guru of all things Ross PS and may be able to help you.

59apache

Chipmaker
If you're shopping for a HF54 look for a version with full spline and full grove shaft.....
a good place with good infos is srtp.us
They are very helpfull.
Mr. G is the best;)

Last edited:

brianp454

I'm new to the idea of a power steering conversion.
I found this at a local scrap yard and could get it cheap.
Is this a sample of the steering ram you are referring to?
I could go by and take some measurements.
It looks like it would bolt right up on the crosslink and would need a simple bracket to mount to the axle housing or frame somehow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks