• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ryan's Deuce build

Danger Ranger

This is one awesome build, can't believe I missed it before...

I kinda like the white too...you should go snow camo...like the attached pic.

As for your CB setup...why did you buy the Chrome version? just curious. I got the cobra 29nwwxst and I love it. The nightwatch screen glows green, which matches my jeeps color, but would match an od truck too...

Some people have everything...a badass F450, a one of a kind deuce, and a monster saw. What do you do if you don't mind me asking? Also, did I miss why you are going to live in Alaska with the truck?

Keep us posted.

Attachments

rronning84

This is one awesome build, can't believe I missed it before...

I kinda like the white too...you should go snow camo...like the attached pic.

As for your CB setup...why did you buy the Chrome version? just curious. I got the cobra 29nwwxst and I love it. The nightwatch screen glows green, which matches my jeeps color, but would match an od truck too...

Some people have everything...a badass F450, a one of a kind deuce, and a monster saw. What do you do if you don't mind me asking? Also, did I miss why you are going to live in Alaska with the truck?

Keep us posted.
I like the idea of the snow camo but am most likely going to go flat black on it.

The CB was such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up. I had planned to paint it but have since realized I cant get NOAH Weather Radio on it so I am swapping it out with my Cobra digital CB in my Ford.

I am in the Army but my wife has a very successful Ebay store for healthy living products and I have a heavy equipment field service outfit and that is where we offset out income.

rronning84

Here is the extent of what I finished today. Most walls framed in and most electric ran. Got a few more outlet boxes to install. Picked up my shower basin and have it mocked up. I will install it next week along with my tank-less heater/shower. Got just about everything I need to finish this up except time.

Attachments

Here is the extent of what I finished today. Most walls framed in and most electric ran. Got a few more outlet boxes to install. Picked up my shower basin and have it mocked up. I will install it next week along with my tank-less heater/shower. Got just about everything I need to finish this up except time.
I know that feeling. I am by no means rich but my time always seems to run out faster than my money does. Too bad I can't make more time.

Heath_h49008

Weekends are work, weekdays are class and work... time off is a subjective concept.

For the truck, I make time.
I'm still working on the printing money part. 2cents

Heath_h49008

Amen. The farm has eaten a huge chunk of time.

The truck takes a back seat to making sure the dogs are warm and dry this winter.

The deuce survived all this time without a new shirt or shoes, she can wait a bit longer. But man is it tough to walk past and not work on her!

Heath_h49008

Just in case the "Thank" button doesn't say it well enough, keep up the good work on yours. This is one of my favorite builds, and I can't wait to see where you go with this.

:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks