• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ryan's Deuce build

Danger Ranger

This is one awesome build, can't believe I missed it before...

I kinda like the white too...you should go snow camo...like the attached pic.

As for your CB setup...why did you buy the Chrome version? just curious. I got the cobra 29nwwxst and I love it. The nightwatch screen glows green, which matches my jeeps color, but would match an od truck too...

Some people have everything...a badass F450, a one of a kind deuce, and a monster saw. What do you do if you don't mind me asking? Also, did I miss why you are going to live in Alaska with the truck?

Keep us posted.

Attachments

rronning84

This is one awesome build, can't believe I missed it before...

I kinda like the white too...you should go snow camo...like the attached pic.

As for your CB setup...why did you buy the Chrome version? just curious. I got the cobra 29nwwxst and I love it. The nightwatch screen glows green, which matches my jeeps color, but would match an od truck too...

Some people have everything...a badass F450, a one of a kind deuce, and a monster saw. What do you do if you don't mind me asking? Also, did I miss why you are going to live in Alaska with the truck?

Keep us posted.
I like the idea of the snow camo but am most likely going to go flat black on it.

The CB was such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up. I had planned to paint it but have since realized I cant get NOAH Weather Radio on it so I am swapping it out with my Cobra digital CB in my Ford.

I am in the Army but my wife has a very successful Ebay store for healthy living products and I have a heavy equipment field service outfit and that is where we offset out income.

rronning84

Here is the extent of what I finished today. Most walls framed in and most electric ran. Got a few more outlet boxes to install. Picked up my shower basin and have it mocked up. I will install it next week along with my tank-less heater/shower. Got just about everything I need to finish this up except time.

Attachments

Here is the extent of what I finished today. Most walls framed in and most electric ran. Got a few more outlet boxes to install. Picked up my shower basin and have it mocked up. I will install it next week along with my tank-less heater/shower. Got just about everything I need to finish this up except time.
I know that feeling. I am by no means rich but my time always seems to run out faster than my money does. Too bad I can't make more time.

Heath_h49008

Weekends are work, weekdays are class and work... time off is a subjective concept.

For the truck, I make time.
I'm still working on the printing money part. 2cents

Heath_h49008

Amen. The farm has eaten a huge chunk of time.

The truck takes a back seat to making sure the dogs are warm and dry this winter.

The deuce survived all this time without a new shirt or shoes, she can wait a bit longer. But man is it tough to walk past and not work on her!

Heath_h49008

Just in case the "Thank" button doesn't say it well enough, keep up the good work on yours. This is one of my favorite builds, and I can't wait to see where you go with this.

:beer: