• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ryan's Deuce build

rronning84

Got it painted flat black today. I will sit on this for a while and see how I like it. Also have a lot done inside including lighting but that will be posted tomorrow.

Attachments

59apache

Chipmaker
in white was the look more friendly....now it's more agro...
but looks good!

you should change your sig...
1968 Kaiser M46A2C W/W command Center. Future Mad Max Expedition Vehicle.

:mrgreen:

Last edited:

rronning84

Progress update:

I was able to score a NOS Air Dryer for an LMTV for my truck. I figure it will be a good investment for the cold winters in Alaska. I have not plumbed it yet but it is mounted securely and the vent door does still work fine.

I also have got a lot of work done inside. I have got most all the plywood up and have framed out the spot for the fridge. Also started the driver-side cabinets. The raised platform base will be a hiding spot for guns and ammo.

Also found a good fuel can that I will paint to match the truck.

Attachments

rronning84

Current progress.

I got a lot of the FRP up and started on my cabinets.

I installed a new Pyle stereo and speakers in the cab. Everything is water proof and I think the ammo can is a nice touch.

Also installed a 1600 watt AMP in the camper for surround sound.

Attachments

rronning84

I have a couple

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMujWe-UDyU&list=UU_XBC0K-VhqfPJRH6Tv8vng&index=1&feature=plcp[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fVvYQYlRDk&feature=BFa&list=UU_XBC0K-VhqfPJRH6Tv8vng[/media]