• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ryan's Deuce build

Current progress.

I got a lot of the FRP up and started on my cabinets.

I installed a new Pyle stereo and speakers in the cab. Everything is water proof and I think the ammo can is a nice touch.

Also installed a 1600 watt AMP in the camper for surround sound.

Man, Nice work! I have one question though. Does the stereo not obstruct your view?

rronning84

Here is Saturdays updates on the camper. Got my Lowes Cobalt cabinets installed and my custom cabinets and counters are taking shape. My stove and m sink are just sitting there for test fit. My table is also taking shape.

I also have a lot of work done in the cab and I will post pics of that later today.

Attachments

rronning84

So here is my answer to the whole needing 12 volt problem. This is a common duel voltage Generator off of a M1097 or in this particular case an M1152 HMMWV. It was a direct drop in bolt on. I did not have to fabricate anything or modify anything. With the exception of buying another battery for 12 volts and the proper size wires (I have the proper size but was making sure this all worked before I wired it for real).

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks