• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S-749 shelter

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
old Man99 Have you given Mike Baronowski a try at " Barons Surplus" He has a boat load of the smaller shelters. They are stacked and racked all over his AO. If you have any problems call
me or PM me back and I will try to get you info.

Thanks!!! popacom / BILL:driver:

comdiver

I think I just recieved a S-749. It has paint on the data tags. I will know soon. I am not sure if I will keep it or not.

Hey Guys , unless you are building a rat rig out of a Hmmv the s 749 is no good for anything. i haul these all the time they are part of the hmmv com rat rig . that is why the size is what it is , to fit the dimensions of a hmmv. you can hardly find them because i keep taking them to ships and bases they are in current use . :deadhorse:

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The shelter linked by MIdon and discussed by Wheeling looks like a S788. While it doesn't work in a pickup or CUCV it'll work on a deuce. It has more room than a S250 and is probably easier to find than a s749.

I got linked to his thread doing some unrelated searching and happened to find some more info about Mike Baronowski. Firefighters Douse Wind-Whipped South Auburn Fire | www.rocket-courier.com | Rocket Courier I hope everyone is okay, and though I've never done business with Barons Supply I hope he's still in business.