• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S-749 shelter

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
old Man99 Have you given Mike Baronowski a try at " Barons Surplus" He has a boat load of the smaller shelters. They are stacked and racked all over his AO. If you have any problems call
me or PM me back and I will try to get you info.

Thanks!!! popacom / BILL:driver:

Hey Guys , unless you are building a rat rig out of a Hmmv the s 749 is no good for anything. i haul these all the time they are part of the hmmv com rat rig . that is why the size is what it is , to fit the dimensions of a hmmv. you can hardly find them because i keep taking them to ships and bases they are in current use . :deadhorse:

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The shelter linked by MIdon and discussed by Wheeling looks like a S788. While it doesn't work in a pickup or CUCV it'll work on a deuce. It has more room than a S250 and is probably easier to find than a s749.

I got linked to his thread doing some unrelated searching and happened to find some more info about Mike Baronowski. Firefighters Douse Wind-Whipped South Auburn Fire | www.rocket-courier.com | Rocket Courier I hope everyone is okay, and though I've never done business with Barons Supply I hope he's still in business.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks