• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

m715mike

I am early but here I sit enjoying my Chick-fil-A in solitude. Haven't seen any tumbleweeds yet.

Mark - I say put your new LMTV to the test and challenge that Lowes delivery truck to a hauling contest! That is, of course, only after you finish the Chick-fil-A breakfast....

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here we are in August and no get togethers for the last 3 months. I'm free Saturday if anyone just wants to do a solo MV meet/greet for lunch.

Tank007

I don't know about dead really as it was never thriving.. I have been busy at work going 7days week, 12-16hrs/day. For the last bit, it's been hard to hit up the boards. I haven't even had a chance or enough energy to start the deuce since Veterans Day. I am trying to figure out ways to be more free for meets but most everything we find is on the far west side of SA and I don't usually cross anything when I have time to look really. I've also seen that the late summer months just don't yield much in the way of events.

I have been busy with the honey do list since I got back. I will try and get something going at the end of Sept. I believe there is a car show at Retama Park the 24th or so of Sept. will try and have more info on that shortly.

Another Ahab

First show/meet I will be able to do will be the 16th Annual Pontiac Car Club Open Car Show in Seguin, TX. 0900-1600. Proceeds go to the Fisher House.
That's sweet!

And Fisher House is always a good cause. If I remember right, Mr. Fisher never even served in his life; just thought it was the right thing to do. I might have to go look that up.

Please pop a few pics there if you can.

First show was a great success. Dan, Travis and myself went to Seguin, TX for a small car show. We drew a pretty nice amount of people over to us and had some great conversations with some Vets and other locals. The car club that ran it was happy to see us and hope to see the group out in force again soon.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks