• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio, TX Monthly MV get together!!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone in the SA area that can do a display on Thur Nov 10 for an elementary school music program in Universal City? They want any US vehicles at 0800 at

Olympia Elementary
8439 Athenian Dr
Universal City, TX 78148

(Behind the Forum shopping center – 35 and 1604)

It's early and a weekday but thought I'd throw it out to the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in the SA area that can do a display on Thur Nov 10 for an elementary school music program in Universal City? They want any US vehicles at 0800 at

Olympia Elementary
8439 Athenian Dr
Universal City, TX 78148

(Behind the Forum shopping center – 35 and 1604)

It's early and a weekday but thought I'd throw it out to the group.
Wish I could go. We will have a Musical Group there for this event already.

Had another great cruise in last week. Will be at the one this week on Friday same place and time.

Don't forget about the Universal City Veterans Day Parade on Nov. 5th. the more the merrier.

Attachments

mill424

I'll be bringing to bobber out there this evening and I look forward to meeting you guys!! How early should I get there so I can attempt to park between the lines?! Haha
kyle

I'll be bringing to bobber out there this evening and I look forward to meeting you guys!! How early should I get there so I can attempt to park between the lines?! Haha
kyle
I won't be making it tonight. I added an extra vent to my engine this morning. Not sure if anybody else will be there. But, I live about 2 miles from there if you want to come over and BS with me and tank007 for awhile.

Attachments

mill424

Oh crap.... no way.... what engine? I have the multi fuel Hercules engine. I just put the gauges to monitor everything. I'll see how long dinner will take what's your address? Here's my cell 210-391-8631 I'm buttoning mine up now

mill424

Well your bad luck has consumed us all this evening. I jumped in and attempted to start it and it didn't have evnough to turn over 2 times... just took the wife and kid to eat somewhere close to home so I can tear it apart again tonight. Needless to say I won't be making it tonight

armsdealer

New member with an M998

Hello all, I live next to Gov Canyon and just had my M998 2 door troop carrier delivered a week ago. As soon as I figure out the titling and registration process, I'll be joining you at some of these events. Look forward to meeting you. Dave

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mik sorry I couldn't help you out but figured by the time I got there your daughter probably would have graduated.

Got the parade line up for the Universal City, TX Veterans Day Parade. The Parade starts at 1030. I figured we can stage at my house like we did 2 years ago (PM or call if you need my address) at 0900-0915. And depart for the parade staging area at 0930. We are entry #59 this year. I look forward to a great event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks