• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

schematic in the 361-20 manual

Peter Bog

Ok guy's I redrew the Schematic from the 20 manual except the 100 amp stuff, what size would be good for you? up to 36"x 500' lol
sorry Recovry 4x4 I dont want to stell your thunder, I could print them out for free (a few each day)

let me know what you think I would like to give some thing bace to the bord for some much help

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go for it Peter. Saves me a big trip to the printers. Your efforts will be recognized brother!

Peter Bog

I made up a 22"x36" and a 11"x17" any smaller the text and stuff would get lost. I'm going to make a maylar copy and a paper copy of the 22x36 and a paper copy and a maylar copy of the 11x17.
if Intersted email me @ peterbog1@yahoo.com

Peter Bog

rdixiemiller
Yes thay are in acad, the pdf file was alittle to large so the ploter didn't like it to much (took about 20 min. to plot out one) and some of the numbers were hard to read, so I redrew it in cad to make my life easer.

If any body wants the dwg file I can just email to them

Peter Bog

Hay Desert Rat it would be my pleasure. did you want the file or hard copies? if you want the hard copies just shoot me the mailing adress, and I will mail it out, the only thing I ask is the shipping cost

MVtrucker

Pete and Pete, yes, two of them, were here this morning to get truck parts. Pete (Peter Bog) brought me down some of those schematic "drawings" he made. You will be impressed! Especially by the large Mylar ones. Pete used the word redrew and I thought be took a pencil and a rule and hand drew them. Wrong. These are professional. Get 'em while they last!

Peter Bog

[color=orange>sorry]
sixbuy[/color]

[color=orange>I]

<FONT color=orange>I and I have the shipping tubes at work so I will mail them out on tuesday and let every body know about the final shipping cost[/color]

<FONT color=orange>I'm glad you liked them Joe

MVtrucker

Peter,
You're welcome. I am definitely impressed by them! Like I told you, they're fir for framing and hanging on a wall in my office.
edited: fir should read fit. I make it sound like fir, as in wood, to make frames.

SixBuy

Peter,
After Joe's accolades, I can't wait to see... But that's ok - I'll be busy installing all that stuff I bought from Joe!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks