• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scored My First HMMWV - Then Got Kicked In The *****

Ratch

Depends, what it depends on we have no idea, sometimes rebuilt M939 trucks will have No EUCs when row boats will have EUCs.

Ain't that the truth. I recently saw some kind of missile launching equipment being auctioned with no EUC requirement, but a flatbed trailer required one.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't you know that everything you read on the Internet is true?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would say a visit from the guys in black suburbans, recall of all your toys and just possibly a visit to the iron bar hotel.

There have been a couple of our members that have had the first two happen to them and a member that has had option three for statements he made on this and other sites (not related to title talk)

Those are just a couple of reasons the moderators attempt to run a tight ship.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks