• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seabee Deuce Crew Cab Project

Cgaengineer

No brackets for this unit. Its all electric. Not engine driven. I dont want anything robbing power from the engine so ive been exploring alternatives
The only way to install that system and NOT have it rob power from your engine is to use a gas generator to power it. Even powered from alternator will rob engine power...its not "free spin" all the time, the more demand the more drag on an alt.

camoyj7

Pick up a complete winch set up for the deuce today. Just have to clean it up and get it mounted. I think I'm going to need to get a new cable for it anyone know where to get one for a good price?

Attachments

nhjohnny1

whats the turning radius like? love the look but im wondering about the driveability, although I bet its going to ride nice.
Very nice work and thanks for sharing the pics

camoyj7

whats the turning radius like? love the look but im wondering about the driveability, although I bet its going to ride nice.
Very nice work and thanks for sharing the pics
Not sure on the turning radius yet will see after I hook up the brakes. I'm going to try to get the 109 shop van box on it next week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks