• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Second Bi-Annual TX MV Rally

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bump for upcoming rally. Does anyone have any style preference when it comes to rally shirt? I've got a few ideas in a the drawling board, also a head count of who/size is needed. :jumpin:

Maverick1701

Bump for upcoming rally. Does anyone have any style preference when it comes to rally shirt? I've got a few ideas in a the drawling board, also a head count of who/size is needed. :jumpin:
regular t-shirts sound good to me

FT might want his in skin-tight black leather though...with the matching ass-less chaps of course

Last edited:

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suggest something with sleeves. no freakin pocket!
Maybe a calming MUD color. with a little od for good looks
Ditto on the first two parts. Since we want to keep cost low I was thinking OD shirt with black stencils of an MV or two; M35a2 and m715 since they do make up the majority of attending MV's to the rally, placement TBD. My hope is to have a slightly provocative/pun pin-up on the back (drawling to be posted this week) about the hobby and "Steel Soldiers" on the chest. Gives the shirt a little kick.. ;-)

runk

Dark OD ! Although my favorite color is dark gray, hides the grease stains the best.
All cotton please.
One XL, one small adult or large kid.