• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SELLING my (2) M1008 CUCVs

K10A

I moved to CO and I have 2 trucks here already and I dont want the CUCV to get rusty and I wont be down in So Cal very often to drive it anyway. It has a few very small rust spots.
No major damage , body or mechanical. There is a small dent above the drivers side taillight and the pass door has some bondo that cracked about 6" long . It has 11K original miles and is in really good condition overall. Comes with a spare motor (civvy 150K but runs and extra trans and 2 t cases 1 of them I converted to fixed a yoke.) The inside is green unlike the outside. I removed the top part of the gun racks I dont remember if I chucked them or not , I do have another pair I think. I can get more pics posted but here is the first one I have . It will come with stock wheels and tires. I also have another far sale but it is far less complete status. Both are located in So Cal 2 hours east of San Diego. . In the pic it has a slider but I have since changed it to stock.

$5000 obo

$800 has 3/4 ton axles doesnt run

K10A

RE: Thinking of selling my CUCV M1008

No one is interested ? Well I guess ebay is next or i sell them to my wheeling buddy who will hack it up and thrash them .

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter

would love to get them......I'm on the east coast though

K10A

Make an offer ? ? on one or both ... What is up everyone wants CUCV but something is wrong with mine ? WTH.....

Prerunner1982

Would love to have them, just no way to get then 1/2 way across the country... literally half way.. I am in Oklahoma...

bigkuh

I am new to the cucv scene and am loooking for axles for a 4wheeling project. Are the Axles on the 3/4 ton the corp 10bolt or the 14 and the 60?
Thanks

K10A

BKinsey , what parts do you need ? I also have one more that is darn near stripped. lemme know. I could possibly bring one of the trucks up here Trango ,on my way back from CA for Christmas.

mangus580

Capfacsurf, you could probably see them if they were uploaded to the SS server, like I have asked numerous times....

Oh well, not your fault :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks