• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

September 11, 2011 Remembrance Events. 10th ANNIV.

70deuce

Here are some cMVCC pictures from the Denver Freedom Rally. The first one is of a flag for every life lost on 9-11 placed on the professional soccer team's field. Very sobering.

70deuce

Might help with the pictures attached!! Too many buttons!!

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One of our local businesses' hosted a memorial for the police, fire, and military casualties on 9/11. I offered to bring the deuce over, and one police officer, a former reservist, jumped at the offer. There was quite a turnout, about 70 soldiers, quite a few firefighters and police officers, three Humvees, and the best part, a Medevac Blackhawk showed up for a few hours. What a display!! The soldiers were great, letting kids and adults sit in the vehicles, answered tons of questions. Everyone loved the deuce also, even the younger soldiers climbed in, a few had never been in a deuce before!

Attachments

Dmaxcc6spd and I took two trucks down to the firehouse on Saturday morning. The cub scouts / boy scouts were having a 9/11 memorial and flag retirement ceremony. Sorry no pics.

Ok, I didn't have any pics, but Dmaxcc6spd did. Picture was taken during set-up. (Faces hidden to protect children's privacy)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks