• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sf 97

jmb6741

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've found it pretty easy to get either the SF97 or you can request a title and they will send you a title from Montana. At least that's what I got on the last one bought from GP, it was $150.00 for full title.

ruSSrt

dang..... i'm freaking out now. I dont remember if i requested it..... my invoice does not have separate line for that charge..........

Videris

Called gov/iron planet about adding sf97. They charged me $54 additional and thats it. No delay in processing at all. Im sure I have a looong wait still but adding sf-97 after I already paid invoice was very easy.

President Camacho

Still waiting on my SF97. They get sent out from California. The Govplanet customer service is very nice but apparently they only know if it's 'processed'. They said it was about 2 weeks ago and during that conversation they said that I would be getting it 'any day'. Apparently 'any day' means any day of any month of any year. I know I'm being impatient but waiting 2 weeks doesn't mean 'any day' as I use it... Will let everyone know when I receive mine from a sale in Sept.

President Camacho

Do you have a govplanet number I can call to get a hold of you? I feel apprehensive giving information over the internet on a forum - Sorry but I don't know you.

President Camacho

"The Title certificate for your recently purchased 2004 AM General M1123 Humvee HMMWV has been sent out by Fed-Ex overnight." WOWOWOW WOOT!!! :p

THANK YOU! You're the man!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks