• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF97's not in buyers' name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovacaineFix

Can't wait to get my 97 that 3 different people have promised me. IP said it was signed and ready to send out FedEx overnight 4 weeks ago. Didn't even think about it not being in my name. I guess GSA.has me spoiled.
Never have bought from Gov. Liq. so I am with you, both vehicles I bought were through GSA and they came with my name on it already. The 2nd, I have a request pending with them to change the year, we'll see how that goes.

tage

Have everything figured out. You have to get a title only inspection. Which I had a third party go out and go do it. DMV was a little scared to push the paperwork all the supervisors looked at the paperwork bundle, and finally they made a call. They put it as a 2 door station wagon, and a clean and clear title was issued... One of the supervisors laughed at the off road stamp, said something about iron planet altering the sf97, but did not make a big fuss out of it. Which begs the question that all of the stamped sf97s are in fact void...

Last edited:

my69camaro

Just went to the DMV today with a police vin inspection and SF97. At first the lady was a little confused that my name wasn't on the sf97 form but her supervisor said it was all good. Didn't care one bit about the off-road only stamp. Wwweeee Indiana :)

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Closed thread. I guess no one reads the HMMWV sticky about titling the HMMWVs.

WE DO NOT ALLOW discussion of on-road titling the HMMWVs on this website.

You may be able to get it done but DO NOT discuss it here.

What is that you guy just don't get about NO DISCUSSIONS about HMMWV on-road titling on this site?

And per the HMMWV Titling stickies I have given out some one-day bans.

Anyone else want a vacation from the site?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.