• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipper

oubeta

I found a guy named Chris who has been very helpful in getting my vehicle shipped.
Of all the bids I received he was the cheapest by far. Great guy to deal with and knows these trucks. I found him from a previous post my Mark I think. Great guy and I would suggest you call him if you need anything shipped. He will try to get some other stuff on the truck to keep your cost down.

731-689-1050

Last edited:

bigboy44

Hi M Hassett

I am new here and new to the Military Vechicles! I live near you on Stafford Road (Hwy 1081). I just seen your note about Ray, does he haul for anyone? I may need a 40' lowboy hauled from Warner Robins on the 2nd of Aug.

If James Casey can't get it for me I will let you know. My name is Warren Ostarly and my phone # is 966 1216. If you are in the area of my house stop by, I have several Dueces in the front yard for sale along with some trailers.

I am going to try to join the LAMV club, I just got the link from Tim in Ponchatula. I hope to meet you soon.

Warren

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks