• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipper

oubeta

I found a guy named Chris who has been very helpful in getting my vehicle shipped.
Of all the bids I received he was the cheapest by far. Great guy to deal with and knows these trucks. I found him from a previous post my Mark I think. Great guy and I would suggest you call him if you need anything shipped. He will try to get some other stuff on the truck to keep your cost down.

731-689-1050

Last edited:

bigboy44

Hi M Hassett

I am new here and new to the Military Vechicles! I live near you on Stafford Road (Hwy 1081). I just seen your note about Ray, does he haul for anyone? I may need a 40' lowboy hauled from Warner Robins on the 2nd of Aug.

If James Casey can't get it for me I will let you know. My name is Warren Ostarly and my phone # is 966 1216. If you are in the area of my house stop by, I have several Dueces in the front yard for sale along with some trailers.

I am going to try to join the LAMV club, I just got the link from Tim in Ponchatula. I hope to meet you soon.

Warren