• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping from columbus to anywhere

SR71BLACKBIRD

i HAVE A FRIEND WITH A SEMI THAT IS THINKING OF A NEW LINE OF WORK. i AM TRYING TO TALK HIM INTO HAULING GL MERCHANDISE ON FLATBED ALL OVER. hE ALREADY HAULS SOME LOADS OFF OF BASES. Whenever I ask anyone they will not mess with the gl stuff on base. Anyone interested post it here but keep in mind he will be doing this for a living not a favor like we can do for eachother. Can he make money doing this for us?

I think that you will find that most people on here including myself will typically go for the lowest bidder on shipping. I think that it would be tough to be busy enough to haul exclusively GL items and have a full trailer load of goods to make a decent living. I also think the logistics might be difficult so you aren't dead heading half the time. If he decides to give the GL hauling route a try let us know.
Andy