• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping from columbus to anywhere

SR71BLACKBIRD

i HAVE A FRIEND WITH A SEMI THAT IS THINKING OF A NEW LINE OF WORK. i AM TRYING TO TALK HIM INTO HAULING GL MERCHANDISE ON FLATBED ALL OVER. hE ALREADY HAULS SOME LOADS OFF OF BASES. Whenever I ask anyone they will not mess with the gl stuff on base. Anyone interested post it here but keep in mind he will be doing this for a living not a favor like we can do for eachother. Can he make money doing this for us?

I think that you will find that most people on here including myself will typically go for the lowest bidder on shipping. I think that it would be tough to be busy enough to haul exclusively GL items and have a full trailer load of goods to make a decent living. I also think the logistics might be difficult so you aren't dead heading half the time. If he decides to give the GL hauling route a try let us know.
Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks