• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should I marry this girl?

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, you hear all these other guys worrying about their green disease and its effect upon their wives, and you only THINK you'll marry her..... Take it from someone with a wife of 30 years who has an attitude like your fiance. DON'T SCREW IT UP, DO IT.....

Srjeeper

AAAAAAmazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about this...:roll:

Ya bought a truck that Gimp told ya about. :?
Your lady provides the funds. :drool:
You drive this same truck down an interstate with not a single missfire, rollover, tire problem, misshap of anykind and arrive when yer spose to safe & sound. :driver:

Now ya ask our advise......:confused:..........

Sarge, the lady has to be an angel.....nothing else can explain how you survived such an ordeal, orcastrated by Gimppy and lived to tell the whole dam story. [thumbzup]

If ya DON'T marry her you'll go to heII.......aua

rwoods

This thread is now 5 pages long so I hope you have at least ask her by now. If not, how many more "Go for it"s do you need? If it is just one more, then here it is: Go for it. Ron :D

2027Deuce

I'd play hard to get, you want to know if she has money for any MORE trucks!! First truck is easy, when you build a small fleet is when it gets challenging. But you are off to a good start.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LIKE THE MAN SAID, what are ya watin for, a vision from above, she's right in front of you, don't wait for another sign, THAT one could be fatal..... a lightning bolt or worse, a sixty pound hail stone......:-?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations.

Best wishes to both of you.

:doghead:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks