• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shout Out to Wreckerman

drpete12

A big thanks to Wreckerman who drove over to Redstone today to pickup my M818. I just wanted to say Thank You and what a great help you have been.

Peter

drpete12

I dont get it??? who is the Possum...If there is someone else who helped Wreckerman then I am unaware of it, but if I missed a thanks please let me know

RAYZER

Wreckerman is a really great guy,i had the pleasure of meeting him at the 2010 Ga rally! Does the opossum go with him everywhere??

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wreckerman has saved us on multiple occasions.

:beer:

Bighurt

Hey, Dr Pete, when you picking up the M818? I'll visiting Wreckerman to pick up my M915 this week, I'll be wrenching Apr 6-7 to get her running. Be great if you could make it up then we could play tractor in Sand Rock...LOL

[thumbzup]

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Drpete......glad to help....actually all the folks that use my services enable my continued MV addiction. :cookoo:

I think you got a great truck...even had plenty of fuel in it to make the trip back. She drove like a dream and had plenty of power.

I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow but I have a lot of rat killing to attend to in the next few days......still have the radio show to do Sunday.

Elmo did make the trip but I forgot the camera.....I usually try to get a pic of him when we do a recovery.

He is a babe magnet....all the hot chicks want to pet him.

Attachments

drpete12

First off, My appologies to Elmo. Thank You Elmo, didnt know you helped.

BigHurt...Not sure when I will get a chance to get up there to get it...Would love to play in the sand box...I'll let you know if it works out but I dont think it will be that soon for me.

I just gotta say that the SteelSoldiers have been really kind to me. I also want to thank CessnaTwin for all of his help...Most would have given up on me, but he still answers my phone calls[thumbzup]

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Drpete......glad to help....actually all the folks that use my services enable my continued MV addiction. :cookoo:

I think you got a great truck...even had plenty of fuel in it to make the trip back. She drove like a dream and had plenty of power.

I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow but I have a lot of rat killing to attend to in the next few days......still have the radio show to do Sunday.

Elmo did make the trip but I forgot the camera.....I usually try to get a pic of him when we do a recovery.

He is a babe magnet....all the hot chicks want to pet him.
What the........... She scares me!

Bighurt

BigHurt...Not sure when I will get a chance to get up there to get it...Would love to play in the sand box...I'll let you know if it works out but I dont think it will be that soon for me.
Ahhh, yeah Sand-box will have to be paved for my M915A1...

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I just realized...most of you have never met wreckerman:roll:

I have...several times.

The pic of the "FEMALE" is WM in drag...that's what he looked like when he came to the compound last time.

Yes...you are all right.
WM is a good troop and always tries to help fellers when he can, and he is my evil twin brother from a different mother...BUT:

He has issues that even the rainbow party is afraid to address.