• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shout Out to Wreckerman

drpete12

A big thanks to Wreckerman who drove over to Redstone today to pickup my M818. I just wanted to say Thank You and what a great help you have been.

Peter

drpete12

I dont get it??? who is the Possum...If there is someone else who helped Wreckerman then I am unaware of it, but if I missed a thanks please let me know

RAYZER

Wreckerman is a really great guy,i had the pleasure of meeting him at the 2010 Ga rally! Does the opossum go with him everywhere??

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wreckerman has saved us on multiple occasions.

:beer:

Bighurt

Hey, Dr Pete, when you picking up the M818? I'll visiting Wreckerman to pick up my M915 this week, I'll be wrenching Apr 6-7 to get her running. Be great if you could make it up then we could play tractor in Sand Rock...LOL

[thumbzup]

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Drpete......glad to help....actually all the folks that use my services enable my continued MV addiction. :cookoo:

I think you got a great truck...even had plenty of fuel in it to make the trip back. She drove like a dream and had plenty of power.

I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow but I have a lot of rat killing to attend to in the next few days......still have the radio show to do Sunday.

Elmo did make the trip but I forgot the camera.....I usually try to get a pic of him when we do a recovery.

He is a babe magnet....all the hot chicks want to pet him.

Attachments

drpete12

First off, My appologies to Elmo. Thank You Elmo, didnt know you helped.

BigHurt...Not sure when I will get a chance to get up there to get it...Would love to play in the sand box...I'll let you know if it works out but I dont think it will be that soon for me.

I just gotta say that the SteelSoldiers have been really kind to me. I also want to thank CessnaTwin for all of his help...Most would have given up on me, but he still answers my phone calls[thumbzup]

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Drpete......glad to help....actually all the folks that use my services enable my continued MV addiction. :cookoo:

I think you got a great truck...even had plenty of fuel in it to make the trip back. She drove like a dream and had plenty of power.

I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow but I have a lot of rat killing to attend to in the next few days......still have the radio show to do Sunday.

Elmo did make the trip but I forgot the camera.....I usually try to get a pic of him when we do a recovery.

He is a babe magnet....all the hot chicks want to pet him.
What the........... She scares me!

Bighurt

BigHurt...Not sure when I will get a chance to get up there to get it...Would love to play in the sand box...I'll let you know if it works out but I dont think it will be that soon for me.
Ahhh, yeah Sand-box will have to be paved for my M915A1...

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I just realized...most of you have never met wreckerman:roll:

I have...several times.

The pic of the "FEMALE" is WM in drag...that's what he looked like when he came to the compound last time.

Yes...you are all right.
WM is a good troop and always tries to help fellers when he can, and he is my evil twin brother from a different mother...BUT:

He has issues that even the rainbow party is afraid to address.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks